Read our Privacy Statement
GMEF's Data Protection Promise
The Greater Manchester Environment Fund is committed to protecting your privacy. It is very important to us and we respect anyone's concerns about maintaining it. This statement tells you how and why we use your information.
We promise to treat your data with the same professionalism and care we extend to nature - making it our mission to protect it.
You may change the way in which you receive information from us at any time:
• Email: email@example.com
• Telephone: 01772 324129
• Post: Greater Manchester Environment Fund (Care of The Lancashire Wildlife Trust), The Barn, Berkeley Drive, Bamber Bridge, PR5 6BY
We understand that you have trusted us with your personal data and in addition to our own high standards and values, via The Lancashire Wildlife Trust we are also members of both the Institute of Fundraising and the Fundraising Regulator. Their strict policies regarding the protection of your data can be found on their websites: www.institute-of-fundraising.org.uk and www.fundraisingregulator.org.uk
The GMEF will never sell your details to third parties. If it is necessary to work with a third partner these third parties are carefully selected and adhere to our strict data protection policies in order to keep your information safe. They are only permitted to use your data for the purposes we set out, and your data is permanently deleted by them once they have completed the necessary process. With regard to our database system, we have full control over how your data is stored and used.
Access to your own information
You can contact us anytime by letter or telephone to change or update your details, or obtain a copy of your record. If you have any problems or queries about your data, please contact us.
Our cookies help us:
• Make our website work as you'd expect
• Remember your settings during and between visits
• Improve the speed/security of the site
• Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
• Continuously improve our website for you
• Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
• Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
• Pay sales commissions